Thursday, January 14, 2010

Room for Rent in North Oakland/Glenview Area - Available Now!

I have been given the opportunity to live in a wonderful apartment in a great part of town but unfortunately I am unable to afford it by myself, therefore I am looking for someone who could pay half, which would be $800. The room that would be yours is HUGE! if needed, you could fit all your bedroom furniture plus a couch and tv area, and still have room to move around. The apartment is two stories and very roomy. I absolutely love the apartment and I am so blessed to be living in such a great town, with wonderful neighbors! I do have two kittens, so if your allergic or dont like cats, then I am sorry that this wont work out.


please contact me if you are interested!
Tricia Crispens - 631.988.0973

And I will gladly send pictures… looking for someone to move in mid January-early February

No comments:

Post a Comment